The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

Yo! That was sweet!

I'm guessing you don't even have a story line?

Ok here's what I was thinking:
The three people you see singing are thieves. They live in the subs and occasionally venture to the main city when they're low on cash. However, recently they stole something very big and important. The man in the red cloak with the weird ninja-star sword is trying to hunt down the person who stole it. He's some kind of spiritual hero who works for the emperor. The man with no jaw is his prime suspect, but he actually didn't steal it. However, he wants it just as much as (if not more than) the man in the red cloak.

if you think this is a good idea then PM me and I'll tell you the conclusion... don't want to add a big spoiler here if you know what I mean.

Tue responds:

Its true I dont have a complete story line for the series... but I do have a basic idea with it (which I think im gonna stick with).

But im a curious guy, so I wouldnt mind hearing how your version turns out. : )

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

good but...

not funny. I know what you mean about not expecting this to make the front page. I mean, there really was only one joke. And the voice actor for snake needs to be more raspy. Good graphics though.

Shadowii2 responds:

I didn't mean it by that, it was just I wasn't satisfied with the animation work here so I wasn't expecting to get one.
But thanks for your opinions.

RE: RE:

Sa-weet!

At first the FBF was kinda uh but then I got used to it and realized hey, that's just your style. It IS different from other stick animations out there but it's still awesome! All the effects were really cool, of course. This is very different and unique and I dont think some other people here realize that. I like it! Thanks for posting!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Where aliens have taken over his body!

WHAAAAATTT??!?!?!

OMFG that is the hardest I have ever laughed! EVER! I was crying, dude. Like, hard. Funniest movie evar.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

A little predictable...

but it's one of the best MGS parodies yet! Original jokes, funny, good animation, A+ all the way. One of the only movies I've watched twice on NG... this movie is up there with xaio xaio on my list.

Skaijo responds:

Hah! I appreciate that. I'd like to make a sequel to this sometime, but i can't decide on a good enough video game / movie to bass it off of. If you have any ideas, PM me.